Here is another photo for you from SLW:
You have to realize that at SLW, we don't do boring. This is a sample of the bag lunches (I think there were four different kinds) that were prepared for lunch on Saturday. We started doing light lunches on Saturday some years back, as we are just to full from breakfast to do a big lunch and then a big dinner. Inside was a surprise - a scratch-off ticket worth "Lodge bucks." More on those later. We have been eating up assorted yummy leftovers around here. Breakfast pasties, garlic mashed potatoes, chocolate, more chocolate, fruit and such. Today Ron found a pineapple in the pantry.
I started a lost and found box. Here's list of items found so far:
Blue slippers.
Water bottle. (claimed.)
Rubbermaid container.
Tupperware container.
Heart shaped bowl.
Beeswax lip stuff. (claimed.)
Contact container-no contacts.
Ear or neck warmer with flower on it.
Sleeping bag.
Various towels.
Bread knife inscribed with "Math Worms Lumber Co."
1 pair jeans.
Baby blanket- boy style
1 saucer
1 pair snowshoes.
I won't mind if the snowshoes aren't claimed.
4 comments:
You can keep the pink towel that was in the bedroom off the living room....
Jan you'll have enough ammo from SLW to keep this blog interesting until spring! I keep waiting to see one of the auctioneer!
2/24 2 miles for me today -Jess
(I think I pulled a muscle on the path to the sauna. Feels better now and good to be back on the 'trail'!)
Wowza! Not boring at all!
I left the snowshoes and the bread knife Sophie might have left but I'm not for sure.
Post a Comment