
Jess took this photo out at the point over the weekend. Maria S. planned a "nature parade" for Saturday afternoon, and this is the parade crew posing with Megga. She took the
initiative all on her own to call up her cousins and make the plan.
Maria, Sadie and Lydia (and whoever else) had a "nature club" this summer, so I guess this was a good conclusion to their club.
4 comments:
Okay. I have to ask. What in the world is "point weekend"? I mean, I know you mostly eat and build forts, but...
so....did you and ron get to do anything for your anniversary? by the way, is it ten for you?
~ann b.
Fun:)
Mindi-
the point is a piece of land that juts out into the lake that our parents live on. We all played and camped out there as kids. Now we get together out there and have point weekend.
Ann: 11 years. No celebration yet. we both forgot on the actual day.
Anna: yep, it was.
Post a Comment