Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Point Weekend- one photo.

I didn't take photos all weekend, but I figured I should get at least one, so I took the camera out while we were celebrating Troy's birthday. He turned 29 yesterday. He got the running joke of the weekend- a Billy Bass "trophy fish" - the supposed prize for the fishing contest. No one really wanted the prize, so we wrapped it up for Troy.

He was teased that he has not had this many friends in his birthday picture for a long time!

The Point Weekend was a success. We met Allison, Darren's wife, and celebrated their marriage- Allison and I (and Janelle) even did a bit of fishing together, however, the luck wasn't with us and we were skunked. Much visiting happened and lots of "stone soup" was consumed.
The kids got dirty and we all smelled of smoke.

It was "wonnerful" (Olivia's latest word.)

2 comments:

Krista said...

I agree with Olivia. And Sadie. Good food and fun with family!

hl said...

I'm really bummed we missed it. Next year.... Helen