The three oldest headed off to school this morning!Note it was still dark- they get on the bus a couple of minutes before 7 am.
My hot breakfast flopped- it wasn't ready by the time they left (I didn't figure enough oven time) but I don't think they were so hungry this first morning anyways.
As much as I liked home school, I was happy to see them go. After 15 months of them being home, I need a break. They were pretty excited to start school. Hopefully the excitement will carry through for a long while, and school is as good as Ted is expecting. (This is his first shot at public school.)
2 comments:
I was just thinking that you're probably enjoying a little peace and quiet:) Hope all goes well!
I hope you enjoy your freedom! :) I sent my first out the door today...it was weird, and yes, I cried. Sounds like our kids get on the bus at the same time...6:50 is totally necessary over here. We are 1.5 miles from town after all. :P
Your Point Weekend looked fun!
Post a Comment