This is from Ted's birthday last week- he turned 7. Isn't the expression great? Note my wonderful birthday cake- exquisite, isn't it? It was all from scratch, so it did taste better than it looked. We have been doing birthday cake with the kids over at the neighbors. This time Tim and Lisa came too, so it was a real party. It reminded me a lot of the family birthday parties we had when I was a kid. In other news:
The kids were excited for "Cooks Choice" of cold cereal this morning. What a treat after a week of eggs, muffins, pancakes, right?
Pulled out my "mood" light this morning. It has been so rainy and it is almost October.
Heading to Bob and Jo's this weekend. Say hi if you see me on Sunday at church! Come visit if you know where their new house is.
The colors are getting really nice around here. Time for your annual drive through the hills pretty soon. Stop in when you do, but not this weekend. (See above.)
Have a good weekend!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Ted! :)
I will be driving up to the hills shortly; I hope all the color is not gone in 3 weeks, but if so, I expect some photos on your blog.
I WONT sleep in! Hope to see you before you see my comment ;)
realized as i was pulling into church that there were services in cowtown and that would probably be where you went. where is jojo's new pad?
Post a Comment