Here is the crew. A little bedraggled by Sunday morning. It doesn't look like so many while they are (almost) sitting still.
By age from Sadie down to Max. You have to look carefully to catch them all.
The foursome. Olivia and Alvin were often a pair, and Lilah and Reino played together a lot. Doesn't it look like fun to have cousins? That's part of the reason for me to offer to watch them. Because it is fun memories for the kids (I hope :)
This little guy was my shadow all weekend. With pacifier and blankie in tow. The twins called him "Maki." If you need a smile, just pull the plug and there is an instant smile. He loves snuggling and rocking. I didn't catch pictures of the kids in action, I was too busy. There was a lot of energy whirling around here, but they seemed to have sucked it all out of me. I feel a bit worn out! T and L will be back in the morning. All in all, it has gone well.
4 comments:
Such cute little guys.
Is it Olivia who is in a choke hold by her brother? Ha! (top photo)
I love the couch.
Oh, Max is such a cutie, just wanna hug him! Love all the pictures!
You done good!! Lolly
Post a Comment