That title should catch some attention these days, shouldn't it?
This is a really simple tip- it involves not doing something, instead of requiring you to put in extra effort. It is that easy.
My tip is this: Stay out of the stores. Particularly Wally-world and all the other biggy stores.
Revolutionary, huh?
Staying out of stores is my latest experiment. I rarely go to Wally world, because I find when I am in there I buy more stuff than I really needed to. The store is set up for you to do that. They scientifically plan for you to buy more stuff than you need. I save money by buying shampoo at the grocery store.
We live in the sticks, so running to the store for just a few items is mostly out of the question. I figure this saves us money in the long run, though we might spend more money on gas than most people do.
And don't shop for entertainment or recreation. And if you do, make it the thrift store. Go to the library instead. It's free.
3 comments:
GREAT tip.
another thought...all that stuff you "had to have" when you look at it now- are you glad you bought it or would you rather have the $$?
You sound like Bro Duey..."The best way to save money is don't go to town" Lolly
Post a Comment