It was awesome, however I didn't get as much sleep as one probably should in order to come home rested and relaxed after a spa weekend. There was way to much visiting to be done.
As you'll note on the guest register, we were in very good company.
The decor was delightful- it had a very rich feel, with wonderful floral accents at every turn.
And of course, there was food. Good food. Good and good-for-you food. And chocolate. But I didn't get any photos of the chocolate. Note the gals' aprons above. Aren't they clever? Their theme was "The Main Squeeze" featuring vilia smoothies and fresh squeezed orange juice among other breakfast delights.
On Saturday we had a "fashion tips from the experts" session and an accessory exchange. We learned many ways to tie a scarf.
On Saturday night, we all traded spa treatments, ranging from facials, pedicures, body wraps, manicures, massage...the list was long. I got a massage lesson from my niece Leah beforehand, and then offered up my massage skills. I was surprised how much I enjoyed giving massages. I confess I didn't take a lot of photos, but I might scratch up a few more to share. It was once again a fun way to reconnect with my sisters and nieces. (I include the in-laws in there as sisters and nieces too. I thoroughly love my brothers' and nephews' wives as well as the blood ones-they are a wonderful addition to our family!)
6 comments:
Impressive! once again. Looks like it was a fun weekend!
you clever ladies!
Wish I coulda been there... Fun to see pictures! Heard all about the late night jaunt... heh, heh.
From the way it sounds, the 'S' weekend must be the highlight of the year for you gals! What a wonderful tradition!
Fun. I am hungry.
Post a Comment