
So finally I am posting some pics of our house project. I have been reluctant because it I want viewers to get the "full feel" of how it's gonna be- and you can't read my mind. But, here is an exterior view. With some explanations. It looks big, but it really is a one story over a walkout. It's just that we put the front on the "tall" side. We do things weird like that. It worked better on our site, and yes our main living areas are in the "basement." Like I said...

I was enjoying the red poppies yesterday morning. Amongst lots of weeds. But we'll deal with that next year : ) The siding looks grey here, but it's platinum. It has a olive-greenish cast to it. I like it. So consider yourselves "previewed" of the project.
6 comments:
Wowza, doesn't even look like your house (as of probably 3 years ago) anymore! Looking good, I'll be awaiting the final project...although not as much as you, I'm sure.
I like it!! It looks just like I pictured when you were explaining it to me. You'll have to give me another tour when it's done.
still can't picture it well. guess i'm just going to have to visit
~ann b.
love the roof and the color of the siding!
Cool. Didn't realize you were in middle of such an extensive project.
my mom and dad's house is going to be the same way. All of their main living space is going to be in the walkout basement which they are living in now. It'll be worth all of the mess when it's all done! :)
Post a Comment