Thanks for all the birthday wishes, folks, and belated BD to to Patti- my kuumi shares my bday and my anniversary!
We spent a day at home; the kids were pleasantly playing, enjoying creative play. The boys are at this stage: using plastic shopping bags as parachutes, trying to jump out of trees, etc. with them hanging off their backs. Remember that stage? I think every kid goes through it. I did. Big sis Julie sent me off the upright piano with a "parachute" attached to some suspenders. Good thing she put a quilt on the floor to cushion my fall! : ) I didn't get hurt. phweww.
I did tell the boys that I didn't know of anyone who had successfully parachuted with plastic bags, but that didn't deter them from trying.
It was a pleasant birthday, went to the neighbors for supper and cake. Got the best card from my friend Ann. (we loved it, Ann!) The only negative was that the hubby came up empty-handed. Oh well, it wasn't the first time. It's not that I expect something big- it's just knowing that he thought of me when he wasn't actually with me. My mom did give me a bag of coffee beans that smell wonderful...
Sorry, I haven't been taking many photos lately. I'll post some of our house project soon, I promise.
1 comment:
I think for us, it was jumping off the chicken coop roof :) Happy Belated! and I'd love to see pictures of the house!!!
Post a Comment