Jenny- I did in fact have these waiting to post : )This man was riding on the train- I snuck a couple of sketches of him. I don't know if he realized I was drawing him. He sorta looks like Pa Ingalls I think.
I wanted to catch his vest and belt buckle. He was still riding when I got off.
4 comments:
keep doodling, love 'em all jan.
love these!
i can see him loping alongside the train on a horse!
You are good! I like these. Like ethiopifinn, I can almost hear his slow drawl.
Janina was babysitting my boys and she drew a picture of a tractor for Grant. He was so proud of it, it is now hanging on our fridge. Keith and I were just laughing and figured it must be because it actually looks like a tractor! Your fam has talent!
Post a Comment