Life has been busy around here. Feels like there is so much to do! With our building project and summer gardening and animals and everything else, it just feels hectic. And every time it gets like this I think "maybe I should just quit blogging." It seems like the one thing I could drop to make more time. And then I keep on. But maybe I will just be sparse here for awhile.
Butchered 10 chickens yesterday, 8 more to go tomorrow. Then we can be done with that project. Anyone want some 2 year old layers? They are still laying, but not as frequently, so we are replacing them with fresh chicks. Or you could butcher them for stew hens. Let me know if you are interested...
I feel like I could use four days straight (alone, without kids) to get this house cleaned up. But it gets undone so FAST, and that is what really bothers me. I know, I know, I complain about this every so often...
Have a good weekend, it is here again!
2 comments:
It is frustrating to see all of the hard work you do come undone in such a short time after it took you forever to get it cleaned in the first place. It's one of my biggest complaints as well.
we don't need any layers. plenty of layers in my haircut already. haha!
sparse is okay. don't be a quitter. just pause when you need to, rather, just peek in here when you get a chance!
Post a Comment