I know most people don't flaunt their birthday, but I am more of the thought that there is no reason to hide it.
I am always amazed at how many people remember me on my birthday, as I am horrible at remembering birthdays. So don't feel hurt if I forget yours- you are not an exception.
Yesterday evening my godparents, Art and Hazel, took Ron and I out for dinner for my birthday. We had a good time- they are a fun couple to visit with. I feel so lucky because they have been such a part of my life over the years!
12 comments:
"no wise man ever wished to be younger" happy birthday jan!
happy birthday jan!!! Wish I could join you for a walk thru the country followed by some cake!
Happy Birthday, Jan!
Happy Birthday, Girl!
Happy birthday to both you and my mom! :)
Happy birthday to you! I hope it's a good one.
Happy Birthday Jan... you and Jenny are almost birthday buddies. :)
Happy Birthday!
Do your Godparents have a daughter named Sharon? If so we were really good buddies when she lived here but lost touch when she moved back there. I would love to contact her if you have any info.
Happy Birthday, Jan! fun to visit with A&H, hope your day is swell.
hugs from AK!
Happy Birthday to my birthday buddy!
Patti I
Happy belated Birthday!
Angie
Happy bithday to you! (a little late...)
Post a Comment