
We went camping the last couple of days. We camp vintage-style in this old Mallard camper. Circa 1979. It is in really good shape and I appreciate it's dark brown paneling because it is so durable and dirt hiding and I am not worried about the kids wrecking it or spilling on the carpet, as there is none. Ron came with us on Sunday and set this rig up and left Monday morning. (We camped about 45 minutes away from here.) Today nephew Kyle and I packed this rig up and hauled it home. I have not pulled it before, so this was something new for me!

Here is silly Sadie. The water was "refreshing" and the weather was nice. I plan to do more camping this summer- it felt good to get away from our house project and nice to get the kids out of the hair of those working on our project.

Here is Claire-bear, the youngest camper in our crew. Jess and co. went camping also. A good time was had by all! (Corrine, you missed out, you no-show!)
7 comments:
I love the camper! I'd love to get one like that myself.
BTW: You look great in that rig!
I have my fingers crossed for a (free, or nearly that) vintage camper! I'd love to gut one out and decorate it in all vintage materials.
Glad you guys had fun. Definitely a treat to get away from the construction for a bit.
Sounds like fun! Let me know next time you go:)
***sigh** sounds like fun!
Love Sadie's contortions here, and the wet trunks in the background are really clinging to his background! So Fun--i love me some good camping.
great shot of you hauling!!
and love the one of the goggled little lady or is that googled?
corinne did go camping...she just came our way so we got to enjoy visiting with them instead. :) marne
Post a Comment