Monday, June 29, 2009

Portraits at last.

I have been waiting to see the portraits that Jen took of the twins---and they are up on her blog. I love her work and am so excited to see them. She catches their personality...
take a look - Jen's Blog

Thanks Jen, they're great!!
(and grandma Betty, let me know which one you like best ; )

9 comments:

Sharyn said...

I was enjoying those this afternoon - I love Jen's style - you've got some treasures in those!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cute. Your girls are, too. :) You can tell they love each other just be looking at those, holding hands, hugs, etc. So, so cute.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cute. Your girls are, too. :) You can tell they love each other just be looking at those, holding hands, hugs, etc. So, so cute.

ethiopifinn said...

oh jan, what a treat! cutie pies. I liked the one on the digger thing. (that is technical city girl vocab, digger thing)

by the way, are you having a doodle free summer?

Yvonne said...

oh how they will treasure these years from now!

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

Thanks, Jan. Yes, sorry about my delays. I vastly underestimated the time frame. I just so enjoyed being out at your place and the time with the twins. I tried to upload the online gallery--power went out last night so we will try again.

Sue said...

Darling...I love the ones on the road.

Becca said...

adorable!

~ Junkyard Jennifer said...

Great shots! How fun to have such treasures.