I am home. I've been busy these past two days, catching up with my kids, the in-laws who arrived while I was gone and with our house project that began while I was away as well.It felt good to get home, but I had a really nice time on my trip. It will take me a few days to get back to normal operating procedures.
The above photo is from Theodore Roosevelt National Park in North Dakota. I bet most of you didn't know there is a national park in ND. It has been on my list for some years now as a place that I want to go explore further. It was raining when we went through, so we couldn't even hike a bit there like I had hoped. The Badlands have very sticky mud when it gets wet- cakes to the bottom of the shoes. We took a quick look and went on our way.
3 comments:
welcome back!
~ann b.
"Oh, beautiful for spacious skies,
for amber waves of grain,
for purple mountains majesties
above the fruited plain!
America! America!
God shed His grace on thee,
and crown thy good
with brotherhood
from sea to shining sea."
Yvonne-
I love that song!
Post a Comment