Please be a dual presence for me . . . sing away!!! (too bad I really need a ladies weekend,too . . .)ok, ok, If Nate gets a boat, I at least get to get a newer driveable car! That's how I will console myself for missing out.
Have fun! (Is that even necessary to say? You guys always seem to have a blast.)
Can't wait to hear about it. Have a great time!
Have fun!! :)
la, la , la!oh, to be a fly on the wall...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Please be a dual presence for me . . . sing away!!! (too bad I really need a ladies weekend,too . . .)
ok, ok, If Nate gets a boat, I at least get to get a newer driveable car! That's how I will console myself for missing out.
Have fun! (Is that even necessary to say? You guys always seem to have a blast.)
Can't wait to hear about it. Have a great time!
Have fun!! :)
la, la , la!
oh, to be a fly on the wall...
Post a Comment