I was not a slave to my camera last weekend. I didn't capture everything or everyone that was there. These photos are ones that happened while my camera happened to be close at hand.
These guests came prepared with a song. We were impressed!
After supper, we made do with an indoor campfire, as there is still plenty of snow outside. We sang lots of campfire tunes.
The younger set just hanging out and visiting.
That younger set saved the chocolate from these BANDITS- who came to steal our chocolate!! Anyone recognize the backs of these necks?
Sat. morning breakfast menu. Yummy!
The table is set for Sat. night dinner. A formal, sit-down affair prepared by a few in-house chefs. As seen below:
(We like to look the part.)
Check out Janina's frock! I love it!
This year's musical inductees on stage! Honored for their musical contributions. (Those two ladies turn 50 this year.)
We all love our audience! Those of us who like to "perform" love to have somebody out there watching us! I didn't catch any photos from Sunday morning, as I ended up going home with the stomach flu. I hear, though, that there was some delicious food and wonderful songwriting going on. Wish I could have been there (healthy.)
Once again, an awesome Ladies Weekend. What can I say? We are such a fun family : ) Looking forward to next year!
8 comments:
I really appreciate that this weekend happens, that you share it, and the fun and creativity. it would sooooooo not happen in my family. we're a little stiff. :)
Thanks for sharing, Jan! sorry you had to go home early,but looks like you got in on lots of action anyways. :) Looks like lots of fun.
Love from AK . . .
Love the pics!! Great weekend once again, bummed I didn't get to try the black bean brownies :)
Krista
Looks like fun! and yes, you do have a fun family!
I love the picture of the singers! B & L look like they're having a great time! Looks like a great time all around....
How fun, Jan! I'm with Jenny though, it would never happen in my family. :)
BTW, I noticed there's a new option to export blogs in Blogger...you had mentioned wanting to publish yours in book form a while back....not sure if this would help but I thought I'd give you a heads up....but maybe you've already seen this option.
That looks like so much fun. Wish I could be your relative. For this weekend, at least.
I wish I could be related for the ladies weekend. You girls sure know how to have a good time!
Post a Comment