Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day adventure and more.

On Sunday we took a little day adventure. Good thing we did- the weather was so nice and SUNNY.
Unlike today. School is canceled and the prediction is for 18 inches of snow. We have around 5 inches already. A bad April Fool's joke a day early? I am so tired of it!

Here is Sadie with her new glasses. People seem to think she looks like cousin Aina with them.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey sadie, i like your glasses! always fun to get new ones, isn't it?
~ann b.

ethiopifinn said...

stylin'new specs!

like the family outing

~ Junkyard Jennifer said...

Sadie's glasses are really cute.

MindiJo said...

I don't know who Aina is, but Aina must be cute.

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

Love the new glasses, hate the early April Fool's Day joke! Sadie looks like Shannon, I was thinking. :)

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

and Nate said, "she looks Salmen like my Mom's little kid picture . . . and Jan, she looks like Jan."

:) If you delay camp c for three weeks I could make it . . .

Anonymous said...

Every time I see her, I see a mini- Jan!