We celebrate the twins' birthday on Friday with pizza and an ice cream cake at the neighbors' house. The girls were so excited over their presents. It was fun to watch because their siblings were just as excited for them- they though the party was as fun as their own! (Sam said.) I am happy that they can have fun watching/helping others have fun- that it doesn't always have to be about themselves.

5 comments:
happy birthday to them!
that cake is so pretty.
I agree with you-I think it's important for them to learn its not all about 'what's in it for me.' Hence, I was rather dismayed at Elsa's birthday when my mother-in-law showed up with a present for Oliver...arg...oh well.:)
Belated Birthday Greetings to the girls. Twins can require a lot of "give and take" from the entire family so it really was something for everyone to celebrate! Its been quite a year, right?!
Love to all,
Auntie C.
I can hardly believe their two already! That means we've been here for nearly 3 years. Crazy.
Happy Birthday girls!!
They look so baffled because they knew they weren't four! But the real question is....How was the cake!
bro-inlaw.
ajp
Post a Comment