Because I live the closest and see them the most, my family tends to ask me what ma and pa need for Christmas. Since some of them read this blog, I will post the list here.
I asked Ma what she needs/wants for Christmas. She said "Pillow cases and towels. They don't need to be really thick ones." (I think she meant they don't need to be expensive.) Apparently the pillow cases are wearing out. They do have lots of pillows on their bed.
I then asked Pa what he needed. He said "we don't need anything, we've got everything we need." So I said, "what about Quizzno's gift cards?" "Sure, we can always use those" was his reply. That was one of my ideas from last year. The Quizzno's gift cards did get used last year- it is one of their favorite places to eat when they are in town. They get a sandwich to go, park by the lake and share it. Kind of romantic.
So, there you have it.
2 comments:
They have got to be the cutest couple I know!
I saw the post title on Jen's blog and was wondering why you were posting the neighbor's Christmas wish list, LOL. Now it makes sense. :)
Post a Comment