Ted and I headed to Itasca Park today for a 4-H "Digital Bridge to Nature" photography class. We shagged a carload of kids on the way, joining a class of twenty at the park.
It was a great class- a review of the basics for me and an introduction to photography for Ted.
One of the instructors was my seventh grade science teacher, back in the day. He did a lot of wildlife photography back then, and is still at it. He is a great teacher, and today was teaching with another good instructor I had not previously met. At the end of the class, we viewed one photo from each person and had a discussion around three questions: "I notice..., I wonder... and Next time..." it was a good way to reflect and learn.
A few of my photos:
I captured a bit of green.
It was amazing what could be captured on camera in a short time on such a grey, wet day when everything seems to blah out there.
It was so fun to see what different "eyes" saw and shot.
Ted loves photography. He learned a lot about composition.
We had a good day.





1 comment:
How neat!
Post a Comment