i love it!
I'm glad you said that. Macro has me a bit confused. Nice pic.
Love the pic! What would make it technically a macro? I'm stumped on that.
I LOVE it! Beautiful.
Carol- I guess I was thinking that it should be so close you could hardly tell what it is-- like Yvonne's puzzlers, LOL. And I don't have a macro lens.
haven't done this one yet, i no longer have a good lens for this~ann b.
Cute! What a cutie Dodger is! :) handsome kitty!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
i love it!
I'm glad you said that. Macro has me a bit confused. Nice pic.
Love the pic! What would make it technically a macro? I'm stumped on that.
I LOVE it! Beautiful.
Carol-
I guess I was thinking that it should be so close you could hardly tell what it is-- like Yvonne's puzzlers, LOL.
And I don't have a macro lens.
haven't done this one yet, i no longer have a good lens for this
~ann b.
Cute! What a cutie Dodger is! :) handsome kitty!
Post a Comment