Okay, I am sure you can tell I trying to work photos I take into the challenge, instead of challenging myself to take photos on topic. But you might have to live with it.
I volunteered in the twins' classroom on Friday- I did a painting project with the students. We talked about warm and cool colors and painted a "sun". It was a lot of fun, and I really enjoyed hanging out in the classroom.
If you ever want to feel loved, go to a kindergarten room and play games with the boys and girls during free time- they truly enjoyed it, and vied for my attention.
The above photo is of the finished product on the rack. I intended to take photos during the process, but was too busy to grab my camera!
So this might be a bounty, or it might be scattered. Depends on how you look at it.

2 comments:
2 in 1 !
I'm thinking scattered, cuz of little kids minds, and how they think is not linear or rational in an adult sense.
~ann b.
Post a Comment