Sometime in the night, I was thinking about how much stuff I have going on- all on different avenues, and that right now, the juggling seems to be working.
I realize that it can be such a fine balance, keeping all the balls in the air at once with this juggling act, and how easily the balls can just fall on the ground around me.
Right now, they are all airborne. I keep switching my focus from one to another, newspaper to my coalition work, back to newspaper, then some township stuff in there. Election plans, 4-H activities...
you get the mental image.
I had a sketch of a clown and big gloved hands in the forefront, keeping bright colored balls in the air. Can you see it? Good. Now I don't have to bother drawing it for you.
The one thing I am having problem with right now is preparing regular, healthy meals for my family. I have been wondering if I should plan out supper meals a week at a time once school starts.
Anyone have feedback on how this works? Do you stick to the plan if you do one? Let me know.
5 comments:
When I do a meal plan, I love having it! It makes it so easy on the days I work/days I'm tired out, because I already know what I'm going to make for supper.
When I do it, I love it! but I always fall out of the habit.
~ann b.
We use meal planning in this house and love it!!
I plan for meals two weeks at a time. I LOVE it. I always have plenty of supper options, I know I have everything I need on hand, and it's cheaper that way, too. But, I'm a planner by nature. So, it comes naturally for me.
I like it. I plan for seven meals, and it usually last me two weeks with leftovers and sometimes just wanting a different meal than one on the list. It definately saves some time and money when you don't have to run to the store for two ingredients all the time or spend all day trying to figure out what to make!
Post a Comment