Saturday, April 9, 2011

This week.

This week has been spent mostly in bed or coughing and hacking. And taking care of others who are doing the same.

And hanging on the dummy end of a few pieces of sheetrock. We now have ceilings! and entryway walls. I am seeing progress around here, yahoo! Dale helped Ron a couple of days so I mostly stayed out of it. It goes faster that way.

My cafe job is going well, I quite enjoy it. The only thing I don't like is washing silverware : ) . I really like the break from my real life. Short order cooking is all about timing. Knowing how to get the food on the plates at the same time so it's hot and ready to go at once. How long does the burger take versus the fries, etc. It maybe a bit of an art. I like art.

I did see the tips of my rhubarb poking through the ground the other day. Spring really is coming!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

4/10 4 miles in the rain -Jess

julie l said...

I wish I had rhubarb.... I've tried planting it at least a gazillion times and nothing comes up. I even tried planting a plant and the plant disappears. heh. I guess that's why I take pictures instead of gardening.

I like the escape from my real life as well when I have sessions.

Anyway.... happy monday.

Anonymous said...

4/11 3 miles (195.8) -Jess