I hope you all had a wonderful Easter holiday!
After church, Lolly cooked up a tasty Easter dinner at their house (yummy!) and the kids got to look for Easter eggs and candy. I holed up in a bedroom there and took a nap in the late afternoon.
In the evening Ron, Nate and Lanny tried fishing and Jen and I took a walk through the state forest- it was nice to get outside! and to visit while we were out there.
Later Tyyni and Duey stopped by so we got more visiting in to top off the day.
It was a good day.
Today I am cleaning up around here and watching the S. boys. The sun is shining and the kids are busy playing outside. A good way to finish off the holiday weekend.
1 comment:
my Easter? it is my most favorite of all holidays! you?
i haven't been on the trail in awhile, has it really been almost a month? but tonight i did 3 miles.
Post a Comment