Wednesday, April 27, 2011

portrait in oil pastel


I drew this portrait this morning in oil pastel. Bonus points to whoever can guess who it is- a hint, it's a relative of mine.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

4/27 3 miles (123.9) Jess
I'll guess Max.

Anna said...

Has to be one of T&L's, must be Max, he's that age, right?

Krista said...

Great portrait Jan! I'll also say Max, and that was before I looked at the other comments.

Julie said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning.

Jill - A Farmer's Wife said...

So CUTE! I'm gonna agree with the others and say it's Max.

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

Wow!! Definitely one of L & T's kids... I don't know them all that well yet.

Becca said...

Very talented, you are, ma'am.

MindiJo said...

Wow!! I don't know, because I don't know your relatives kids. : )

Anonymous said...

Turned out amazing. I already know who it is. - Nora