Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sam as elf.

Yesterday I attended Sam's class play- titled "A Flea on the Tree?" or something like that. Sam was kind of quiet when he did his piece, but he was so excited to have me there. They also had made a couple of very cute ornaments for the parents. Some of you readers may recognize your old classmate's or cousin's kids in this photo. (Sam is the one on the far left.)

Sam wore his elf headgear into Wally world later. Sadie and Ted were slightly embarrassed by that, but Sam didn't care. I appreciate that.

I better scoot and get a few things done while Ron and the kids are visiting Santa this morning...

2 comments:

ethiopifinn said...

i so enjoy that he wore it to the store, and that his sibs were embarassed. love that freedom to be himself!

MindiJo said...

I love that, too! Good for him.