Thursday, December 23, 2010

Another look.

Here is another look at the same scene as yesterday. For this shot I didn't use the flash and I turned the film speed up to 400. I think I pretty much max out what I can do with my simple snappy digital camera which is four years old. It works fine for what I do.

The kids are home today and already I hear squeals and singing and pacing- signs of excitement starting to build around Christmas.

Lots to do today. I want to be mostly ready today so I can take my time and tweak stuff and do a little more decorating tomorrow.

Do you wonder how I have time to post when I have so much to do? I do it while I sit in front of my light every morning. I find I cannot skip this. The light and yoga have been keeping me centered. I am keeping "me" important in this process, otherwise I will wig out and have a meltdown. I have learned this from years of experience : )

I am off to arrange flowers for some special people in my life. It is such a hardship to have to arrange flowers...not....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jan! Nice picture of your children! I just wanted to say Thank You for the cute card! (Our will be coming next week...) It was nice to get one from your family. :) Merry Christmas to you all! Angela