It was a success! We all fit in the house, and it didn't even feel too crowded! Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves and said it worked out well at our house. Ron and I agreed that it was really fun to share our house with the (extended) family. It got a little steamy while everyone was singing (see above.)
As you can see, our house is not finished yet. Looking from the living room through the entry way to the dining room. We fit three tables in the dining room with plenty of room to move around.
The living room while singing Christmas carols. It is hard to catch the feel of the crowd without a wide angle lens. I have more pictures to share, maybe tomorrow.It went so well, I decided to host the SLW this year. (Ladies Weekend.) I have already come up with some winning ideas for it (with help.) Hurrah!
5 comments:
Looks like so much fun! And yay for SLW at your house!
Looks like fun!
an unofficial count was 86 people...we might have missed someone...lots of fun! Jess
Looks like a wunnerful gathering! Merry Christmas!
Thanks for hosting! It was nice to see your house and be with the Salmen clan... And SLW!! Fire-Up!!!
Post a Comment