We are finally catching up on the mud around here. It was such a dry spring, they are calling it the million dollar rain. The boys ran out to catch a fleeting moment of sunshine the other day, and took shovels to the mud puddles. Don't you love Ted's fake smile? I have made the decision to put my kids back into public school next year. I have been dithering over it for the past several weeks and this is the conclusion I came to. For various reasons, which I might delve into some other time if provoked...
4 comments:
i would provoke you....i thought you were enjoying homeschooling.
nice mud. logan would be so down with that puddle!(bonus: he's the only one who has mud boots)
ann b.
hmm...how to provoke the artist...
tellme tellme tellme tellme do.
i thought you were enjoying home schooling too??!! oh well. you know what is best for your kids. we just have to trust you with that decision!! :)
Abracadabra cavoked! You are provoked!
Do tell. You seem like you were doing a wonderful job coming up with all kinds of cool ways to teach your kids.
Post a Comment