Sunday, May 9, 2010

The circus.

My kids have been getting Troy and Nora's money's worth out of their trip to the circus. Last weekend they took their kids to the circus. They came back with lots of stories for my kids, and my kids have been lapping it up. On Friday I dropped my kids off over there so they could plan and practice a circus together. I later went back to watch.
It was everything I expected and more...
Ted the clown. I am finally figuring out what makes him tick.
A peek under the curtain. Quick costume changes.
The enthusiastic audience. There was popcorn for sale as we came in. Once I had the Halloween box out, Olivia had to wear her witch hat.
Sam the juggler.
The crew, minus Hannah, who was selling tickets. She figured she got to keep the money, which made her sisters mad.

There were more acts, maybe I'll post those later.
The pictures are blurry, as I didn't want to use a flash. I think the blur and motion adds to the ambiance though...

2 comments:

Krista said...

I agree with the ambiance of the blurriness. These pics make me smile... creative kids!

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

What a cool idea!
I'm with you, too... on the no flash... there's motion in the photos, then!