Saturday, October 10, 2009

Orange and White is not right.

Yes indeed, we woke up to snow this morning- the kids ran right outside without breakfast to go sledding and snowboarding.
And I protest. I do not like or want snow in October. The leaves have not dropped yet.
Orange and white only go together when you are cheering for the away team at a basketball game.

3 comments:

Jill - A Farmer's Wife said...

At least your kids had fun this morning...We went out to milk cows at 6:45 this AM only to be greeted with temps in the low 20s, frozen milkers, sluggish cows, and slippery parlor floors. At least the wind stayed away until we were done milking. Thank goodness for small mercies.

MindiJo said...

I can't help but notice that you labeled this "ugly". It's pretty from this far away!

Yvonne said...

"orange and white are not right" you funny girl! but so, so true.