Monday, June 8, 2009

Who needs a salon?

When you have a pack of professionals like this right in your own home? My little brother and I used to do this to my dad- take combs and brushes and a cup of water to dip them in, and "style" his hair while he laid on the floor "napping."
The attention is nice.

Joan, no garage saling. I am heading west into the sunset- or Montana, which ever comes first : )
with my niece. She is moving there for the summer and I am going for the ride by car. I will have 2 full days there, and then I will board the Amtrak which will take me back to my local town.

I love riding the train. And I am really looking forward to mountains. And, I am hoping to get some hiking in while I am there as well. So I will be gone tomorrow a.m. until Sunday, so stop in then for, hopefully, some awesome photos!

9 comments:

Aleena said...

Have a great time!

Cheryl said...

Sounds like fun! Enjoy your vacation!

ethiopifinn said...

way better than garage sales!!!

Elizabeth Halt said...

have fun!

Anonymous said...

When you go through Browning MT think to yourself, "I can't believe Patti and Don used to live here!!"
Patti

Katie said...

Sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

Way, way better than garage saling! So jealous...I want to ride the train some day. I love MT, take lots of pictures to share please! :)

Yvonne said...

oh, i love trains too. good for you jan!

EtudeinLight said...

Have fun-what an adventure! I know 'Miss Y' will miss your runs while you're gone. I miss the running too-maybe next spring.