I have arrived here in Whitefish MT. Am getting to go hiking this afternoon. Got my train ticket this morning for return trip home. I am sure my nieces are sick of all my wisdom by now...: ) I've been trying to keep it in, but it seeps out, since I my wisdom overfloweth.
7 comments:
yay! and hahahahahaaaaa!
Ahh, just let the wisdom flow. Someday, they'll realize just how smart you are! Wish I was hiking in the mtns...lucky!
I love your wisdom. hehe
(Have fun in MT!!! Sure you don't want to jet up to AK, too?)
That's funny about the wisdom...I tell Larry all the time that it's hard to turn my geniousness off.
You do seem very wise.
when you feel your wisdom overflowing, recall your feelings about your elder sisters wisdoming you out.
~ann b.
my wisdom overflows on Helen all the time. We were checking for oldest vs youngest personality traits online and she rejoiced at the "applicable" ones she saw for the oldest - overbearing might have been one, bossy .. LOL. So not applicable to me and my wisdom at all!
Post a Comment