
Winter just keeps hanging on. Our thermometer read -18 degrees when I put the kids on the bus this morning. It is still subzero now.

Like I said yesterday, I was enjoying the shadows across the snow.

And the snow formations. The power of wind.

Anyone up for the solo challenge? To those who don't know what that is- it's spending 24 hrs here alone, without phone or other connections to people. I have not done it yet myself. I actually dream about it. Just not during the buggy season. And you have to not mind the mice that live in the cabin.
11 comments:
The solo challenge sounds so relaxing! Even if there is a few mice...
I'm part hermit - the solo challenge sounds dreamy!
I would love it! Haha! I'm with Sharyn, sometimes I think I'm part hermit. I love staying home and going nowhere! So, being in the woods in a little cabin would be fun.
hey! We should go together!
oh. but that would kinda defeat the purpose, wouldn't it?
that doesn't sound like much of a challenge to me either.... I could totally hang out by myself and completely enjoy it.
Although I'd have to admit to minding mice a lot less than bears and other big animals..
I'll be honest: I don't think I'd enjoy it. I'd get bored. And even lonesome. I hate staying in a motel room by myself.
can we have books? if we can have books, i am so there. i do not give a fig for anything else if i have an awesome stack of books to read.
~ann b.
Sound like you have takers!
Your pictures of rural MN are so peaceful to look at.
I do, however, hope for everyone's sake that it starts warming up asap!
love the shadows on the snow too!
i can just picture a solo challenge and my husband and boyz sneaking up there to scare me. they're good at that and have done it numerous times to unsuspecting ma. i'm passing. too much of a chicken liver.
I'd do the urban version. i could turn off my phone, computer, tube, but i love me some city life.
I am hoping to Solo Challenge sometime this year, perhaps sometime within the next few months. I used to do it at least once a year out at my parent's camp. I just have one question...Does it count as a solo challenge if Lanny comes? :P
Post a Comment