I have a few more water pictures for you. Hey, it's something new to take pictures of!

I couldn't resist the water myself yesterday.

I rescued my niece and her kids yesterday- it was her birthday, and we went bumming around for the afternoon. First though, she had to carry her kids across this washout. (Looks like Tamarack River!)

When we came back, Arnie was out there with this rig, looking for a culvert that used to be there?

Jerry is doing some heavy lookin' on.

And I quickly backed up after taking this picture. It seemed pretty precarious. It looked like Arnie was going to tip right over into the drink.

This is in another nearby town. The Red Eye River has flooded it's banks- that's the major highway there. Not to be confused with the Red River- Fargo/Moorhead has it much worse than this...

That's a picnic table in the middle of the photo. If it was warm, we would have brought our beach towels. Hope you like these pics, AJP!
7 comments:
I heard about that Tamarack River from the lady of the first house on the road-glad you found a way to help the stranded!! Sounds like fun!
Well, well, welll, that is where i am headed around 630 tonight-fun fun. I just thought it was K & J driveway not the road.
Angie Martin
Wow! That's a lot of water! Glad that you rescued some stranded, that's what you call a friend. :)
Happy belated birthday J!
Oh, wow!! I didn't know the Red Eye was that flooded. I haven't been by that way for a while. Our road was flooded almost all the way over just past our driveway the other day. I haven't seen it now so I don't know how it is.
Bummer about the Tamarack river...! Hope things are getting better over there!
love the top two pix especially!
there's something about water isn't there? even with flooding.
Wow! That's alot of water!
Wow. And to think, we are so lacking in moisture down here.
Post a Comment