

I was tagged by Sue. Just got my hair cut, it makes me feel so good, I took three. First photo shows off the back layers. (It's not styled.) I took these last night when I read I was tagged, took low light situation to my advantage. I am playing the artsy card. I tag Ethiopifinn, Mindi, and Jennifer S.
Here are the rules to play a self-portrait photo game:
1. Sit down.
2. Take a picture of yourself right now. don't primp, just snap one!
3. Upload it on your blog.
4. Tag 3 people to do the same.That's all! Let's see who is a good sport!
7 comments:
love the haircut!
Love the cut. A lot.
ooooooh, I love the cut!
Thanks y'all!
Jan, Love your new 'do! Whew!! Maybe it's your turn for the catwalk LOL.
Anywhoo, I just snapped a self-portrait, couldn't have picked a worse day in terms of (lack of beautifying myself).
Love the haircut too!
I was going to say, I like your hair! - even before you mentioned you got it cut.
Post a Comment