Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ron's on the catwalk.

Ron bought himself some jeans from the thrift store yesterday. He tried them on and modeled them for me- I was telling him how "90's" they looked, so to cover his disappointment he really had to ham up the modeling by getting groovy on the catwalk...

Beware!!! This is Ron at some of his finest...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOooow.. You got the moves Ron!
Should have been a video. Whats with the cowboy hat?
ajp

ethiopifinn said...

lookin' pretty hot there, ron. on the catwalk. too s*xy for the 90's!

Anonymous said...

you say this as if the 90's were bad.....
~ann b.

Anonymous said...

Your hubby looks like he's got the moves there! :)

Elizabeth Halt said...

go, Ron, go Ron ..

"yeah, I do my little turn on the catwalk .."

Menahga said...

nice butt!!

Leanne said...

I love that guy.

Anonymous said...

I love that guy, too! Mom/Grandma

MindiJo said...

Whoo-eee! Strut your stuff!