Another sketch of Pearl today. She looks a little wearier today then she did on my last sketch. She has been sick. And coughing.Every now and then I get weirded out about this blog thing. The idea of me typing these words and posting images and people from anywhere reading what I write. It just strikes me as odd today...
3 comments:
i know what you mean, but if done tactfully you will be fine; you're blogging not bashing.
gosh, how can lines bring such a feeling to them. what talent jan.
did you see my doodles? i wasn't in the right line when that gift was handed out. which i can't figure out, cuz both my mom and my dad have artistic abilities. geez.
it freaks me out regularly.
I never think about it... for good or bad, I never give it a second thought... I did at the very beginning but not anymore... If you're uncomfortable, you can make your blog password protected. :) It would give you that added feeling of security!
Awesome sketch, you captured her mood perfectly.
Post a Comment