No worries, your creative flow will return. Everything needs a rest at times. I haven't posted anything in awhile. My brain has been occupied in other fashions I guess. I am sad to be missing out on "Camp Crescendo". :)
do you blog about your childhood? is it very different from your own kids's experience, since the locale is similar? i can't remember much from under 10... except garage saling with my Mom.
5 comments:
No worries, your creative flow will return. Everything needs a rest at times. I haven't posted anything in awhile. My brain has been occupied in other fashions I guess. I am sad to be missing out on "Camp Crescendo". :)
I've been there too. Post some more drawings...we love them.
me too...
me three.
do you blog about your childhood? is it very different from your own kids's experience, since the locale is similar? i can't remember much from under 10... except garage saling with my Mom.
Post a Comment