Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Unloading.

After a couple of incidents in our neighborhood of pole barns collapsing under the weight of snow, we decided to shovel off our garage. There was a lot of snow up there! 

The lean on the back of the garage especially needed shoveling- less slope and steers housed underneath. After taking a couple of photos, I put away my camera and joined the menfolk on the roof for a workout. It was good fun- nice view of the moon rising, and fresh air. The boys enjoyed the family time and especially loved jumping off the roof into the snowbank below. I chickened out on that.
Spring is going to be slow this year.

2 comments:

ethiopifinn said...

I can remember my mom and sister on the roof...it gave me a bit of pride to have a brave, fun Mom- like you!

Jan said...

Brave and fun, huh? I'll take that!