This week I have been adjusting to a new schedule. Sans newspaper job.
I slept a lot the first couple of days. I felt withdrawal from writing and meetings. From having it hanging on the back of my brain at all times. I read the first couple of articles written by the sixth graders after I spoke to them about what it's like to be a local reporter. They were awesome; it's inspiring to read what I hopefully helped inspire them to write.
Yesterday I had a conference call about the itinerary for my trip to Washington DC. Yahoo! I getting excited for my trip-it sounds like we will be very busy while we're there. Five days!
-And Mindi, if you are interested, I will have an evening free, if you want to meet me in DC. I will get fb you about the details.
(Nah-nah to everyone else if I get to see Mindi!! Just kidding, but I know you'll be jealous. I'll take pictures of her to share.)
Now it's Friday and I am getting adjusted. I am continuing to work as the media coordinator for a coalition- I do graphic design, etc. for them.
Next week we are getting trim installed in our living areas, plus new interior doors that all match. New countertop and sink. Followed by new carpet!! I feel like a lucky lady.
3 comments:
ooh, DC sounds fun! and it'll be like living in a whole new house:)Enjoy!
you are a lucky lady. :)
~ann b.
YESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!
Post a Comment