Finally, I am doing a giveaway!
But I need to figure this out pretty quick, so I am not having any clever contests, just let me know if you are interested in what I have.
What I have:
I have a gift certificate for a two night stay in an executive suite at the Ramkota Hotel in Rapid City, SD for September 22-23, 2012.
This coincides with the annual Buffalo Roundup & Arts Festival at Custer State Park in the Black Hills, a short drive from Rapid City. The actual Round-Up is on Monday, September 24.
If you want this GC, let me know ASAP, you would need to email the hotel to let them know you are coming, and I need to get the actual certificate to you.
I won the certificate back in May. I entered a drawing at Custer Park, and won. Unfortunately, the timing did not work for me, and I have other commitments for the weekend.
You can email me, leave a message here, or facebook me.
4 comments:
I would be interested! Id have to find a babysitter unless we jist take them. :)
Great you're on!!
Clare- I sent you a message on FB. I need your address.
wow, how very cool!
Post a Comment