Tuesday, February 7, 2012

At home dads.

I giggled a little to myself today when Ron told me he was calling Tim to see if him and his preschool boys wanted to meet Ron and the twins for lunch.

Tim was babysitting Anton, so he declined. Instead, Ron grabbed the pan of leftover crustless pasty he made for supper last night and went to Tim's for lunch and a visit and to let the kids play, instead.

I am writing today, and yesterday I was wandering the countryside, at meetings and interviews.

Tim is home with his kids this week, as Lisa is gadding about Washington D.C. with her sisters. Tim took vacation time from his "real job" to stay with the kids so she could go.

All I can say is, they probably didn't discuss laundry or shopping or things like that...

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

well, maybe they swapped recipes then.
i love that word "gadding about".

Anonymous said...

Probably recipes, yep.
~ann b.

Anonymous said...

This made me chuckle!
Mari

MindiJo said...

Heehee.

Lisa Salmen said...

Actually they did discuss laundry, a little bit! (tim says)