Right now, this abandoned house is sitting out there.
I had many intentions to take cute photos of it while it was in the house, with children's smiling faces peeking out of the windows and doors.
It didn't happen. Eventually, after taking space in my living room for too long, it hit the deck. On the way for the recycling bin, I'd hoped, but a big wind took it off the deck and into the yard on it's side. And there it sits.
Mindi- should I mail it to you to go with your cow hide?
PS- Sadie is home. She had a fabulous time, with lots of stories to tell and songs that she's been singing over and over, and over...
3 comments:
I seriously would love it. I've told Zane that I would like an old steer skull with the horns on it still.
I would have thought it was a chunk of wood if you hadn't identified it...
~ann b.
great shot looking out from the playhouse.
Post a Comment