New socks are a pleasure, aren't they? These fabulous socks were sent to the twins for their birthday. Thank you Grandma!
We had a nice Thanksgiving. Quiet, at the neighbors. The weekend was pleasant. Ron had a party to celebrate his 40th, (guys party) apparently it was a good time. (The kids and I left for the night.)
Now onto Christmas. I am not prepared at all. I think I am just going to have to go week by week.
First week is 4-H potluck and party, and newspaper party/dinner.
Sadie organized the drawing of names for our kids- they make gifts for each other. Apparently it has been a success in the past, since she wanted to make sure we did it again. I mostly have the ideas of what they are going to make. One started. None finished.

3 comments:
cute socks! I'm pretty sure Santa will be bringing me some cute new socks this year:)
pure cute!
Love the socks.
I like it that your kids make each other something. We do a $10 gift exchange. It works.
Post a Comment