I mined this out of Ted's backpack today. (If you knew Ted's backpack, you'd say "mine" too.) Not sure if he took it as a compliment or not, and if this is how the teacher intended to "fill" her student's "buckets."
But, I found it hilarious. Maybe because it was before 7am on a Friday.
2 comments:
When I was little, I remember someone calling me weird. I was flattered. But then again, that's me. I'm still weird.
This is super cute. I think it is a compliment. Who wants to be a perfect Stepford kid? Not I. Or not a Stepford wife/adult.
so cute! are they First Graders by chance?
my kid's journals that they kept at this age were so much fun to try to decifer and even more fun to read aloud with the hubby [not in front of the kids however]. they wrote a lot about what mom made for dinner and Sunday School and who they had over or where they went. good times, that go w.a.y. to quickly.
Post a Comment