This is my work space when I write. This particular time I had covered a county board meeting and was writing up the article. I get reams of paper when I go to those meetings- budgets, minutes, etc. That is what is spread all over the floor. Note my coffee cup on top. And camera hooked up to the computer.
Hopefully soon the computer will get moved up into my studio and I can get a bit more organized. The old door dining table is going up there to be my desk. The knob hole will be great for sending the computer cords through. I think this computer cupboard will get revamped (reshelved) and serve as storage in the entry way until it gives out. (It is a wallyworld piece of furniture that has lasted way longer than our expectations.)

5 comments:
exercise update.
i have been very, very inconsistent with my exercising.
here goes:
June 23rd 5 miles
July 28th 3 miles
August 3rd 2 miles
August 9th 2 miles
Total-to-date: 165 miles
Jan, do i have 112 miles to go?
i guess i'll be looking at the year 2012 at the rate i'm going. lol
Good article on the 4-Hers!
I'm a little behind on blog-reading - but congrats on the new job and it was good to see you at the wedding last weekend!
I'm a little behind on blog-reading - but congrats on the new job and it was good to see you at the wedding last weekend!
Post a Comment